Monday, June 7, 2010

What I am reading: Daddy's Little Girl by Mary Higgins Clark
Status: Just Finished
Rating: 4/5

Mary Higgins Clark, one of my favourite mystery writers of all time, always seems to amaze me with her breath holding always on the tip of your toes plot lines. This book is just awesome! I love the fact that while being a very interesting read, the story tries to tackle real issues such as watching a very happy family fall apart due to the death of one of their family members. It truely shows that not talking about things and blaming everyone but yourself never helps make the situation any better and sometimes, like in this case, play a very negative role in your life.

All in all, a good story and a I enjoyed it a lot. Hope all of you mystery fans will get the chance to take a look at it and enjoy it like I really did!

Toodles,

Rasha

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! :) Happy first post! I love your line about her plots being "breath holding always on the tip of your toes". P.S. I think you're awesome. :)

    Erin

    ReplyDelete